Website OSTAR Holdings
The following job position is for legal Canadian residents only.
OSTAR Holdings – Canada is looking for a handy man to work on an on call basis completing tasks concerning the building maintenance.
Previous experience is not a strict requirement for this job. That said, candidates who have experience in painting, carpentry, plumbing, landscaping, or a similar line of work are often preferred.
Salary $22.90/hr[full][half flow=”start”]
- Climbing ladders and going into crawlspaces as needed
- Gathering tools and supplies, and bringing them to the worksite
- Finding ways to reduce costs of equipment and supplies
- Driving trucks or vans with supplies to work sites
- Keeping trucks and storage areas neat and clean
- Ensure employees are satisfied in the workplace
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of basic math and geometry
- Ability to read blueprints, plans, and diagrams
- Ability to keep track of expenses and follow a budget